Saturday, October 14, 2006

Playlist for Oct 7

I sorry for the delay, but here's the playlist from last weeks show.

I played a lot more mainstream stuff last week, but with some stuff that I haven't played in a long time, or else have never played before.

Judas Priest...........Johnny B Good
AC/DC....................Back in Black
Led Zeppelin..........Living Loving Maid
Led Zeppelin..........Communication Breakdown
Rush........................Finding My Way
Ozzy Osbourne......Miracle Man
Lizzy Borden..........Lord of the Flies
Queensryche..........Gonna Get Close to You
Queensryche..........Won't" Get Fooled Again
Alice Cooper............Roses on White Lace
Savatage..................24 Hours Ago
Anvil........................Metal on Metal
Tokyo Blade...........Dead of the Night
Iron Maiden...........Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg
Iron Maiden...........Out of the Shadows
Amorphis................The Way
Sentenced...............Dead Leaves
Lacuna Coil.............Swamped
Voivod.....................No Angel
Cradle of Filth.........Lovesick for Mina

Notes: I know I've played the Johnny B Good recently, but Wayne played a couple of versions on The Blues Project so I played the Priest one for him to hear--it got the official Blues Project nod of approval.

The Tokyo Blade is a new aquisition--they were a very promising British metal band from the 80's who unforunately never made it. I always thought they were brilliant (based on their first two albums) but they never caught on. I will have a short history of them coming up in the future.

The Queensryche cover of "Won't Get Fooled Again" is a duet with Dream Theatre and comes from the DVD of Art of Live rather than the CD. They did an incredible job.

No comments: