Sunday, November 05, 2006

Playlist for Nov. 4

I'm still not 100%, but I feel better than I did last week. Tonight's show was heavily weighted toward the proggier side of the spectrum. That wasn't planned in any way, although I thought it turned out great. Several people commented by phone and through the Net that they were enjoying the show, so I guess I did something right....

AC/DC..............................Thunderstruck
AC/DC...............................Deep In The Hole
Ozzy Osbourne.................I Just Want You
Triumph............................Rock Out, Roll On
Dream Theater................The Big Medley
Dream Theater................Root of All Evil
Rush...................................Red Barchetta
Rush...................................Natural Science
James Labrie.....................Crucify
Cloudscape.........................1000 Souls
Fates Warning....................River Wide, Ocean Deep
Pagan's Mind......................The Prophecy Of Pleiades
Iron Maiden........................The Pilgrim
Pallas.....................................The Cross & The Crucible
Royal Hunt...........................Intervention
Judas Priest..........................Saints in Hell

No comments: