Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few changes....

As you've no doubt noticed, there's been a dearth of updates so far this year.

Part of that's been real-life issues. A rotten, miserable flu, and a busy time at work. In the cyber-realm, my original affiliate has closed down, leaving me with no alliliate, and no conent.

Enter the good folks at HKFlix--an excellent site that offers a variety of movies, with emphasis on Asian movies.

Now if there's one thing I love as much as metal, it's movies, and HKFlix has the Asian horror, fantasy and martial arts movies that I crave--movies that are seldom available on Amazon, and almost never available locally.

For non-Asian genre movies that HKFlix may not carry, I'm still looking for a secondary affliate, but thankfully I will have links and graphics that will keep the blog looking fresh. Also, HKFlix has a deal where my reviews of movies that they carry may end up on their website, which in turn will link back to my blog, giving me a little exposure.

On a sadder note, it appears that the metal video's that I was posting up have been removed by the host. Hopefully these are isolated removals, but just in case I'm also looking around for another source of metal videos.

So now you're up to date, keep watching this space. I'm working on a couple of movie reviews, including one for Hysteria: The Def Leppard Story, which I caught on TV last weekend.

No comments: